Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to the wonderful world of www.fourandonegroup.com . These Terms of Service the “Terms” are important for you, ensuring you know your legal rights and responsibilities towards using the www.fourandonegroup.com website “Site”, the solutions, delivery system, codes, patents, third party involvement and other services, solutions or parties involved in the Site. The Site www.fourandonegroup.com is owned by Four and One the “Company” registered in the State of Qatar. The Terms are applicable for present and future users, third party, consumers and management of www.fourandonegroup.com site including any upgrade, update, downgrade, cancelation, management, software development, code development and others. By accessing and using the Site you are agreeing to the Terms of the site. By accessing the site and using its content and services you are confirming that you are completely aware and accept the terms of the website and all its terms and payments are binding with the Company. The site terms are legally bounding and should you refuse partial or totally the terms mentioned you are legally bonded to leave the site immediately and should you decide to continue using the site will be at your own risk and not hold the Company, management or its staff liable for any reason.
DEFINITIONS AND APPLICATION
The date is any day or time the website is used or its services are being delivered or given. The date is any day or time the User search online or offline or receives an email, notification, services, comments or others from the Site. Site The web page registered under www.fourandonegroup.com that is being visited and used by client, users, outside parties and partners is considered as “Site” User Registered Members, Users, You, Me, Myself or anyone having access to your membership or access to the site or its services for any purpose is considered as “User” under these terms. Order The site purpose is to provide user online services and solutions to make an online delivery “Order” Package A product or materials required to be delivered from the user to client “Package” Deliver The Order as per the request of the user may be requested to be delivered to a point as requested by the User “Deliver” or “Delivery” Data All information entered by the user as personal information, payment information, emails, date of birth, passwords, locations, addresses and all other information as written by the user will be considered as “Data” Content The Site is composed of many pages and different information covering: Shops, delivery, drivers, clients, mobile numbers, pictures “Content”. Member The user who registers on the site by entering their personal details, passwords, emails, payment details, contact details and other information will be considered from now onwards as “Member”
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
- You confirm that you are above (18) Eighteen years of age.
- You confirm that all data entered on the site are owned by the user.
- You confirm that you have the complete legal rights to use the services and solutions.
- You will not use the site or its services or its solutions for any action that is against the State of Qatar laws.
- Services used are only for the registered members and can be used by non members.
- You agree that some content updated are made by third parties and you agree to respect and protect all mentioned information.
- The Site may change its services, terms of usage, conditions, legal compliance and you solely express your acceptance on the changes made by the site. In addition you confirm that you are solely responsible for keeping yourself updated with the new terms and conditions updated on the site.
THE SERVICES BEING OFFERED
- The site is used to transport packages from Member, User to clients.
- The member agrees and confirms that packages are packed safely and in good conditions.
- The Member agrees that in case of client refusal or non-availability the driver will return the product and charge the return trip to the Member.
- The Member agrees that he/she are responsible for the package, its content, materials and any other topic related to the package.
- The site will continue to change, develop, evolve and grow to meet the demand of the Members and its clients and we keep the right to make changes, suspend and change the site as needed.
- The member is responsible for keeping note on the price changes when applied. The member when pressing “Send Order” agrees to pricing changes.
- The member agree that details are kept confidential and data will not be exchanged with any other party.
- The members agree that services can only be provided within the State of Qatar.
- The site reserves the right to introduce new services, solutions and other upgrades as needed.
USE OF SERVICES
Members, Users must register through creating an account and accepting the site Terms and Conditions. Members must pay a onetime payment fee to get their name registered and receive the authorized access codes. Members must choose a payment plan applicable to their offices. Users must at all times keep the access codes confidential. The Member, User is at all times responsible for all activities that occur on the site. The Member, User agree to notify the site immediately in case the codes are lost or suspect of unauthorized use of the account to enable the site to take the necessary corrective action. The Member, User agree not to provide the access codes to any third party for any reason. Member, User agree to receive information, newsletters, updates and others from the site owners to keep them updated on the latest developments and actions. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are mentioned above as per the site Terms and Conditions and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
Four and One is the single and sole owner of www.fourandonegroup.com. Four and One exclusively own the copyright of the contents (including, but not limited to, any images, pictures, text, trademark, logo, trade name, codes, intellectual and proprietary rights ) and any part thereof are the copyright owned exclusively by Four and One. Members and Users confirms and agree that the site is original and have been coded and developed by Four and One. The site has been developed by company members and others that constituted the site and its future developments. All the human, physical, technology and others invested in the site constitue valuable intellectual property for Four and One. The Members and Users confirms that non of the presentations, codes, access and others shall be disclosed to any third party and confirms that all information provided shall be confidential. Members and Users agree to protect all intellectual property, rights, codes, copyrights, confidentiality terms and comply with all reasonable written requests made by Four and One.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- Violate our Guidelines and Policies.
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing..
- Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations.
- Attempts to impersonate another person, site or entity.
- Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted
- Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials
- Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products.
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;.
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission.
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment.
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services.
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else.
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services.
- Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services; 21. Is posted by a bot.
- Harms minor in any way.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the State of Qata, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content or.
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else’s – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit the site. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with State of Qatar law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body.
These Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content or copy or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNIFICATION
The Member and User agree and acknowledge that services provided “As is” and “As Available” that your use of services shall be at the sole discretion of the Member and User. Four and One, the site, is partners, affiliates, branches, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and subsidiaries disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with services including mobile apps and your use of them to the fullest extent permitted by State of Qatar Law. Four and One and site provide the best quality and services however Four and One and site does not take any responsibility for any: Errors, Mistakes, inaccurate information or content, personal injury, property injury, damage, or any nature whatsoever. Resulting from your access to the site or services provided by the site or any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and personal information stored therein. Four and One and site can be held responsible for any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from services or solutions provided, any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site or any third party related to the services. Four and One and site will never ask or request confidential information about you, your colleagues, company or any other confidential information through email, text or phone calls. Four and One and Site can be held liable as applicable by law for any damages resulting from errors, mistakes, personal injuries, property damages or any Act of God resulting from access to the site and use of the services related to the site and their Third Party. Four and One, Site, Affiliate and Staff maximum liability for any cause of action taken against us for the maximum value of QR 500.00 (Qatari Riyals Five hundred). You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Four and One, Site, Affiliate, staff or any other party related to the services and against any third party claims, damages, actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses(including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with:
- Your Content.
- your unauthorized use of the Services, or services included or advertised in the Services.
- your access to and use of the Services
- your violation of any rights of another party or
- your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. Any communication with Four and One, Site Management, Legal or any party related to the site and its services can be sent to: Four and One